Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mini week: little booklet

Hi, 
It's Linda's turn today with this adorable mini book. 
Don't forget to let us know what you think.. 


I LOVE all things mini! I have no clue why! I am sure someone somewhere will know! Anyways ... my fondness for small makes me a veritable magnet for Tim Holtz's sheets of mini range stamps. This week I have made a mini book ... and
it really is mini ... the covers and pages are exactly the same size as an Artist Trading Card ...


Thought you might like a quick tip ... butterfly bodies are so easily made by placing a thin line of Glossy Accents on your butterfly. Thread your beads onto a pin ... then lay them in the Glossy Accents and hold the end bead with your finger ... finally pull the pin out slowly and leave to dry!

Here is a quick look at a few of the pages ... I used a mask for the frame stamp and then added the text ... a bit of Vintage Photo and a quick spray of Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls.




Ingredients:-)
Tim Holtz Stamps: Steam Punk Art; Mini Classics; 
Mini Ornates; Shabby French; Going Somewhere; Stuff to Say; Odds and Ends
Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Canvas
Distress Inks: Fired Brick; Vintage Photo
Distress Stains: Wild Honey; Aged Mahoghany
Archival: Coffee; Jet Black; Crimson
Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls






15 comments:

  1. this is absolutely fabulous ! Love the colours !!! and the different textures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small but perfectly formed. I love the tip for the butterfly bodies - so simple but so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for removing the dreadful new word verification. It's really stopping me from commenting on some blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little book and thanks for the bead tip. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Izzy beautiful blending, such fun projects these mini books must try . I love the metal embellishment on the front and the lovely sentiment.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I struggle with things mini, but this is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great, love all the details and the warm colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small is beautiful I say!! This is gorgeous and makes me wish I had the stuff to make a little binder book :( x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I share your love of all things mini especially mini books can't get enough of them, your book is fabulous and thanks for the tip for the butterfly...I feel inspired... thanks for sharing :))

    Maggie H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Looks great, like the idea of adding beads for the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous inky creation Linda! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic ink blending work !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous ! So much detail on such a small project ! I love it ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.