Thursday 7 June 2012

Mask week: card

Hi, 
I promised a lovely card by Michelle and here it is. Would you love receiving a card like this? 
Michelle used the Crafter's Workshop template with the Dylusion sprays



What a treat this week, I got to play with Dy Reavley's inks and with a new Crafters Workshop templates which I absolutely love...... 
I made some background paper by spraying the inks onto 2 A4 sheets which I cut to fit the front of a gatefold card then stamped the Katzelkraft dandilion stamp repeatedly across the bottom of the inked card. I added the sentiment and the butterfly from the other Katzelkraft stamp sets and mounted them on the card


On the second sheet I stenciled the dandilion mask with black soot ink and cut to fit the compartments of the secret panel card parts on the inside of the card.


I attached two tabs to the inside of the secret compartment then stuck the images and sentiment, stamped in black on white card in place on the appropriate sections. 



Mask used: The Crafter's Workshop template Dandelions




See you tomorrow


7 comments:

  1. An amazing card, is there a template for this I've never seen one before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOW This is so stunning and soooo beautiful. What a great combination and beautiful stencil.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooo this is soooo pretty and I love the secret compartments :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooom, wonderful card with beautiful stamps, mask and warm colours !! I have the same question as Scrapmate: any template to build correctly the whole card with its secret parts ?... Anyway, thanks. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, thanks for your lovely comments. I don't have a template for you I'm afraid but I have found this link to a good tutorial. Hope it's ok
    http://www.card-making-magic.com/secretpanelcard.html

    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, the colours are just beautiful and the stamps too. Stunning card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design, beautiful zesty colours.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.