Tuesday 5 March 2013

1 stamp 6 ways - Gio

hi,
We are going 3D today with a very unusual card .... Another way to make a beautiful sample from our upcycle queen Gio :D
Take an empty clear tape roll, a Hobby Art Harbour Scene It set and some Crafty Individual papers





and you get.... 


This time I upcycled an empty clear tape roll to make a 3D card.

I cut two strip of paper from Crafty Individuals background book 6 (Seaside), same height as my roll and I glued them to the side. I cut a circle same size of the roll and I covered with metal foil then I painted with Vintaj Patina kit: Antique Window and Ranger alcohol inks. I glued to the round roll. I stamped a row of little houses with Hobby Art Clear Stamps: Harbour Scene-it and two little boat on a piece of white cardstock using Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black. I coloured them with Distress inks and cut them out. I glued the row of house to the back of the roll, I cut two little opening on the blue circle and I slid in the two boat. I glued some Frantage mica fragments: Pearlized to the bottom of the roll, and I added 4 glass beads. 
I stamped the sentiment using CI-256 - Handy sentiments with Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black.


Hobby Art Clear Stamps: Harbour Scene-it
Crafty Individuals background book 6 (Seaside)
Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black
Zig BrusH2O Waterbrush: Detailer
Vintaj Patina kit: Antique Window
Frantage mica fragments: pearlized
Glass bead mix: Lollipop
CI-256 - Handy sentiments

What do you think? 

See you tomorrow


4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Gio a wonderful project you never cease to amaze me with your upcycle projects I love it... will have to try this one too!! :)

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can always trust Gio to come up with something a bit different. What a fantastic and fun project.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.