Monday 2 February 2015

Here we are.......





Hi everyone,

Hope you are finding us ok and liking the move back to
our original blog.  I'm certainly liking it much better here!

We have had some fantastic entries for the month of
January in the Calendar Challenge. Thank you to everyone who joined in.
There was a bit of a problem with the link on the final day and that may have been down to me!  Huge apologies to the two ladies who couldn't
upload their entries.  I have got their link and will put their pics on when
I work out why I am unable to upload any pictures on here
at the moment.

I was hoping to show you the projects from our
fabulous DT for February's 'Red and Hearts' today but I will get
them on here as soon as possible.

I shall be back tomorrow with our first winner of the year
for January's Calendar Challenge.

See you then,

Jane x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.