Thursday 21 May 2015

Down our Road - Kay Carley


Hi everyone,

Welcome to a new week on The Craft Barn Blog!

This week our theme is Down our Road and this is what our
 brilliant Design Team have been working on.

I have a little addition for you this week, 
a bit of a treat from the lovely Kay Carley.
Many of you will know Kay, a very talented lady who does workshops
 with us at The Craft Barn.  It just so happens that her next
 workshop on May 31st is actually called Up My Street...

I thought I would give you a few sneaky peaks of her project



so that if any of you fancy joining her, you will need to be
quick as there are only a few spaces left.


The project will include the brilliant JOFY stamps


and you will use Copics for colouring.



So, if you fancy it, do give the shop a call on 
01737 822961
or you can book online 

It will be a fantastic class, I've only showed you a little
of this amazing project.

I'll be back tomorrow with a project from Dawn.

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. I am rubbish at colouring & it never used to bother me. However, recently I have seen some exceptional pieces using colouring with pens. Very jealous now. The sneak peak looks lovely, what a shame I can't do the workshop. Look forward to seeing what DT come up with.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Caroline will have to see what we can come up with to help you with your colouring!
      Jane x

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.