Sunday 11 October 2015

Weekly Challenge



Good Morning All,


I hope this Sunday morning finds you well!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Can't believe how this year is flying by,
Christmas is not that far away and
I notice the shops are already filling up
with tubs of chocolates and biscuits etc,
even the odd Advent Calendar is already 
appearing.  Well I know every year I say 
I need to get organised a little earlier
but nooooooo not yet!!
How many of you have made all your
Christmas Cards?  I haven't even 
decided what my cards will be yet but
there is usually a snowflake or two 
somewhere!
Perhaps we shall have a white Christmas
this year, it will be the first one in a long time.

Right, the new weekly challenge, what is it 
to be this time?
Well, our topic was Diwali which is 
the festival of light, so that is what we are 
going to have......light.
Can be any sort of light but obviously
a candle or lantern springs to mind.
What else can you think of?

You have one week, the link will close
at midnight on Sunday 18th October.
As many entries as you like via the link 
where possible, if not send your pic to
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add it for you.
The winner will be picked by Random 
Generator and announced on Tuesday 
20th October.  There will be a £10 
gift voucher up for grabs!

Bye for now,

Jane x



4 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would say light Jane! I have just the project in mind, now all I have to do is find time to make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just back from hols but need to get crafting. Will do my best, if not this then next week. Christmas? Nooooooo, I don't do Christmas. Lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This theme was great Jane...I really had to think about it but got there! x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.