Sunday 8 May 2016

Two Weekly Challenge




Helloooo,


It's Sunday again already, I 
can't believe it!

Time again for our new Challenge.

Your mission last time was 
Red, White and a little Black, When
I last looked 15 of you had chosen 
to accept that mission!  There is still 
time to enter if you haven't already.

So what are we going to do this time,
the easy option was to say 
Hot Glue but I know that not all 
of you have one.
Hmmmm....what shall we have instead...
I'm a bit stumped actually.....
so, because today is supposed to be
the best day of the year so far..
(remember I'm writing this in advance
so anything could happen...it might be snowing)
I think I'm going to say 
Sun
yes, your project must include 
sunshine!!  The song 'I'm walking on 
sunshine' springs to mind!!

Your project, whatever you choose to
do must include the sun and some
yellow/orange in it!
Can you manage that....yes I know you will!

I'm sure you know the rules by now,
as many entries as you like, via the link
if possible, if not send your pics to me at
 janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.
You have two weeks and the link will close
at midnight on Sunday 22nd May.
The winner, picked by Random Generator,
will be announced on Tuesday 24th.
A £10 voucher will be the prize!

I'm off now, enjoy the sunshine wherever
you are, and create a little sun
for yourself!


Jane x




1 comment:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.