Tuesday 20 September 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016 Winner



Hi everyone

How's your week going so far? 
All going to plan I hope with some
lovely crafting time

So it is time to announce the latest Challenge winner
27 of you took part in the letter O

The Random Generator has started and ........
drum roll .............
the winner is



No 8

Congratulations Kay

Please contact me at
mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com
so I can send you your prize

Thank you so much to everyone who entered.
I really enjoyed my journey through your blogs

Mickie xx

2 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.