Thursday 15 December 2016

Snowflakes

Snowflakes



Good Morning Everyone



Hope all is well in your corner

of the Crafty World


Today Hazel Harler is here with

a beautiful winter scene:






I started by scribbling gelatoes over the canvas.







 I gave the canvas a coat of gesso to mix the gelatos.




then used scrunched up cling film to dab PaperArtsy Metalic Glaze over the canvas




 I placed two large snowflake masks and some Tando snowflakes 
on the canvas and sprayed it with dragonfly blue Color Bloom




 This is the result after I removed the snowflakes.




I glued some gauze across the bottom and spread some crackle paint over it, 
I also stencilled some snowflakes with the crackle paint




I put some stickles on the snowflakes and on the gauze




A close up of the glittery snowflakes.




I coloured some card with sage Infusions 
and die cut some trees using a Sizziz Thinlits die.



I painted the Tando snowflakes with gesso. 
When this dried I sprayed them with
 frost Color Bloom and added stickles.
Then I glued them to the canvas and added some remnent rubs





Items used:



Gesso


Thank you Hazel

This is so beautiful, glittery and shimmery
the way a snowfall is on a bright winter's day

See you again tomorrow everyone

Mickie xx















4 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.