Tuesday 4 April 2017

Twelve Month Challenge

Twelve Month Challenge 


Hallo All!

Bet you thought I'd forgotten about 
the challenge!  Well, not completely
as you see.  Must be all this unaccustomed 
sunshine.  My apologies to you all

Without further ado, here is Claire's
beautiful canvas for April:



The rhyme is:

April brings the primrose sweet,
Scatters daisies at our feet.

The challenge will be to
add a Primrose or a Daisy
and don't forget to show
the rhyme somewhere too

You have until 23rd April to
add your project 
 via the link

If  you cannot use the link 
please email your project to me
mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add it for you

Look forward to seeing
all your super projects

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx




5 comments:

  1. So pretty. I do love April...so many gorgeous blooms x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous canvs, really beautiful and so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely canvas! Not sure why my link is showing half black but the picture on my blog is fine! xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.